December 28, 2008

Introducing Ainsley???


I know that there is no way possible to catch up on the past year and a half of life without 'dot com', but I have to catch up on posting the most important thing that happened this year, our Ainsley! She deserves a spot of her own on this page! She is seven months old now, she has a big personality and a little body. I love that she isn't growing too fast... I had her on the kitchen table today as I was folding a load of towels and she was flapping her arms so hard (because she was so excited) I thought she would fly away! I had to snap a few shots of her huge smile and share one with those of you who have missed the first seven months of this precious girls life! Here is our Ainsley, just sitting on the kitchen table... don't you want to eat her up?

7 comments:

Brookie said...

Such a happy baby girl!

Jerbabe said...

Thank goodness we have our cute baby Ainsley too mug up to. We love her--such a Q-T!!

Meladie said...

What a cutie! She looks so much like your family...you can tell who she belongs to! :) I'm so glad your back blogging! So fun to see your kids and family!

Strong said...

She is such a cutie. What a great addtion to your(and our)family.

Julie said...

I'm so glad you're back into the blogging world! I love your cute family.

The Richards Family said...

too stinkin' cute!! I too am glad that you got "dot com"!

The Olsons said...

BTW- I love that your blog doesn't look so "year and a half ago" anymore. It's like so NOW!