
One late afternoon a couple of weeks ago we decided to take advantage of the last hour of daylight by going sledding. I didn't realize it at the time, but I think this was the first time our kids have ever been sledding any place other than the front lawn or driveway. Don't feel too bad, there are plenty of neighborhood kids who come to our house to go sledding in our yard. Our driveway is a nightmare to get up in the winter, but a blast to fly down on a sled (I wouldn't
recommend going down on your butt, I've done it many times accidentally).
Ainsley and I sat in the warm van eating Lorna Doone cookies. She had as much fun watching as the others did sledding.

Grady didn't even have time to look at the camera, only time to smile (a little bit) as he walked by.

Amelia is by far my most
adventurous kid! I don't think this idea turned out so well, but I can always count on Amelia to try!

I love this picture of the kids jumping and running up the hill while Jason is just dragging himself up. Jason was having fun, but the kids were
ecstatic!

Here was an attempt at fitting all four on together, poor Amelia wasn't really on all the way and her pants were filled with snow at the end
brrrrr!
7 comments:
That looks like fun. I hope your feeling better Britney. I've been thinking about ya.
Looks like a fun day! Glad they enjoyed it so much!! I love Ainsley watching in the car.
I didn't even realize that was Grady in that top picture until I scrolled down a bit and saw another one. How funny!
We went sledding a lot last year but this year we've been out once. Other than that luckily we have a fun driveway too, but it may not be as fast as yours.
Looks like the kids had a blast. I want to know how you are feeling...how did the surgery go?
That looks like fun. Your kids are so cute all bundled up. And what is this about surgery?? I didn't know. Hope your doing ok?
Very Cute! I love the video.
Oh my gosh, that looks so fun! My kids are dying to see the snow and sometimes wonder if there really is such a thing.
We are coming to Utah this week, maybe there will still be some snow. I would love to see you while we are there.
Post a Comment