July 30, 2009

Pioneer Day, Nielson Style!

I am getting behind on my blogging again... I always depend on my
SUPER SISTER SARA She lets me steal her posts so I can keep up to date. This is a bit more about the time we spent with them last weekend.
We also took a little dip in the pool and ate some lunch with Jasons Fam.
Amelia in mid air, such a poser!
Syd never wants to get her ears wet, she uses the "I got tubes" excuse. She "got tubes" two and a half years ago... nice try!

Grady prefers dumping buckets of water on other people.
Ainsley likes the tub, but not the cold pool.

Dillon and Amelia kept running and jumping in the pool, I love this picture of their faces!

Here is a picture of a head first dive, only toes left!


2 comments:

lizlaughs said...

Oh how fun. I can never convince my family to come see the small town parade and fireworks with us in Safford. It is the best!

I am so bummed that we will probably not be coming to Utah. I have been looking forward to it for so long. It is a timing thing, and the really dumb thing is that we can go in a week or so from now but then Cleve will be in school. We might take him out of school, but who knows.

Strong said...

Looks like great summer fun.